MACFARLAND PAINTING WARRANTY
MacFarland Painting is pleased to provide the following 2 year warranty; For a period of 2 years from the date of completion of the work described in your quote, MacFarland Painting, Inc. will repair peeling, blistering, or chipping paint/stain resulting from defective workmanship.
For the warranty to be valid, you must:
– Pay the full contract price.
– Grant access to the property and touch up paint for MacFarland Painting to perform the repairs.
This warranty does not cover:
– Work where we did not supply the materials.
– Any work not performed by MacFarland Painting.
– Varnished surfaces.
– Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
– Compromised Substrates.
– Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface designed to allow moisture to collect.
– Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
– Cracks in drywall, plaster, or wood.
– Peeling layers of paint existing prior to our work.
– Abnormal use or misuse.
– Ordinary wear and tear.
– Settling or movement.
– Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from the use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful liquids.
– Repairs under the warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where the issue has occurred.