Give your kitchen an exciting new look with one of our stock cabinet colors!
Naval by Sherwin Williams is a dark, bold navy blue. Unlike the typical cool blues, Naval is a natural blue with a sense of warmth. This shade is inspired by the color of the night sky, which is the reason it has such a natural feel/look.
- Partners well with natural wood tones, grays, whites, and gold
- Clashes with dusty purple, hunter green, and maroon
Peppercorn by Sherwin Williams is a very dark transitional warm gray sharing high similarities with classic charcoal. This color is most popular in high-end residential homes as it tends to add a “luxurious” factor to the kitchen.
It is important to note that Peppercorn can look significantly warmer or cooler depending on the lighting. It is VERY important to sample this color with different lighting before you choose it for your kitchen.
Alabaster by Sherwin Williams is a soft, creamy white. It leans more towards an off-white but is just light enough to still be considered white. If you are on the search for a warmer white that does not have the starkness or coldness of other whites, Alabaster is the perfect choice for you!
- Partners well with greige paint colors and lighter toned woods
Tricorn Black by Sherwin Williams is just about as dark as a black paint color could be. It is one of the few true black paint colors that does not have any obvious undertones, such as blue or brown. This makes a great option for someone looking for a black paint color that is not going to look brown, purple, or blue in different lighting.
- Partners well with whites, lighter grays, and blues
DOVER WHITE (SW6385)
Dover White by Sherwin Williams is a soft white paint color, meaning it is not a bright white. With a hint of yellow undertones, this color will appear more white with natural light, and more creamy with less natural light, but will never appear to be yellow.
- Partners well with soft blues and greens
- Clashes with lighter gray and greige paint colors
PURE WHITE (SW7005)
Pure White by Sherwin Williams is one of the most popular white colors there is. It looks great in just about every room, and on just about any piece of furniture! Pure White is however not a true white, as it has a soft warmth to it without looking too creamy.
- Because this color does not have much in the way of undertones, Pure White partners well with just about any paint color
KNITTING NEEDLES (SW7672)
Knitting Needles by Sherwin Williams is a quiet and calm gray that holds some warmer undertones. It is right in the middle of dark and light – the perfect shade of gray. This color feels cozy, weighted down, and modern when used in the kitchen or bathroom.
- Partners well with cool and crisp whites, lighter blues, lighter browns and beiges, and lighter mustard yellows