PROFESSIONAL CABINET PAINTERS
Here’s where we get to brag about ourselves a little bit…
We’re not your average professional cabinet painters. At MacFarland Painting, we provide an experience that puts our customers at ease by delivering on our promises and exceeding expectations. We pledge to blend the time-honored principles of honesty, integrity, and hard work with cutting-edge products and the newest technologies. We will accept nothing less than our best on every job.
So why choose us? We are not just like all professional cabinet painters, we are a team of full-time MacFarland Painting employees (NOT subcontractors) who are dedicated professionals who truly care about our clients. With years of experience and commitment to quality craftsmanship, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and ability to bring your vision to life. But don’t just take our word for it, check out our gallery to see some of our past projects and read our customer reviews to hear what our clients have to say about working with us.
Ready to get started? Contact us today to get a free quote and let us help you transform your cabinets into something truly amazing!
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
- We begin and complete every job as promised with no hidden costs or delays.
- We communicate regularly with our clients so that expectations are clear on both ends.
- Our crews are trained to Craftsman Operating Standards from the PDCA, Painting Decorating Contractors of America, with education classes held weekly.
- Our craftsmen are fully licensed and insured. They are employed by MacFarland Painting year-round – not subcontractors.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- Prompt arrival, be it the time of inital estimate or the day(s) of scheduled work.
- A clear, concise, and detailed quote sent within 48 hours of the estimate.
- Prompt return of calls or emails-before, during, and after your project.
- Professional craftsmen who respect you and your property.
- Quality work that will withstand the test of time.
- An unbeatable warranty!
MEET OUR President
What Path Brought You Here?
I worked painting apartments with my older brother while I was in high school. After working for another company for one year, I started this business during my first year at Wayne State University.
How Long Have You Been Doing What You Do?
20 years +. I started painting while I was still in a short kilt!
Best Known For? Best Knack For?
I am organized and work to complete jobs faster than promised. I have a knack for problem-solving.
Problem You Are Best at Solving For Clients?
Working around their schedules and staging jobs correctly to fit their needs. I work hard to avoid being labeled a “typical contractor” (Remember Eldin, the house painter on Murphy Brown?!).
Bird hunting with my German Shorthair Pointers and spending time up north with my wife and kids.
What Can You Not Live Without
Time with my wife and kids!