At MacFarland Painting, we provide an experience that puts our customers at ease by delivering on our promises and exceeding expectations. We pledge to blend the time-honored principles of honesty, integrity, and hard work with cutting-edge products and the newest technologies. We will accept nothing less than our best on every job.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- We begin and complete every job as promised with no hidden costs or delays.
- We communicate regularly with our clients so that expectations are clear on both ends.
- Our crews are trained to Craftsman Operating Standards from the PDCA, Painting Decorating Contractors of America, with education classes held weekly.
- Our craftsmen are fully licensed and insured. They are employed by MacFarland Painting year-round – not sub-contractors.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Prompt arrival, be it the estimate or the day(s) of scheduled work.
- A clear, concise, and detailed quote sent within 48 hours of the estimate.
- Prompt return of calls or emails-before, during, and after your project.
- Professional craftsmen who respect you and your property.
- Quality work that will withstand the test of time.
- An unbeatable warranty!
WHAT WE NEED AFTER YOU RECEIVE OUR QUOTE
- Review your detailed quote and if you agree to the scope of work…
- Sign and return a copy of the quote with a ⅓ deposit to reserve the schedule.
- Provide information pertaining to paint colors, finishes, and materials at least 5 business days prior to the start of your project.
- MacFarland Painting will move and re-set large pieces of furniture. You must remove all pictures, window treatments, small and breakable items from the work areas.
- Please make arrangements for our crew to access the property during your project.
- Please make any necessary scheduling arrangements to do a final walkthrough once your project is complete.